HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY SWIMWEAR?
Caring for your swimwear is very important. To maintain and preserve your swim wear in the best condition, consider our recommendations.
- Do not dry clean or iron
- Hand wash using cold water. Do not soak.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, this could cause the bikini to fad or discolour
- Do not use detergent, do not scrub.
- When drying leave flat to dry, out of direct sunlight
- Tanning lotion, products and sunscreen may cause damage or marks on the bikini, try avoid excessive contact on garments.